Wednesday, December 17, 2008

originally posted at Star Wars .com blogs, 12/18/07

Han Solo & Leia Organa sing "Baby, It's Cold Outside!"


Leia: I really can't stay ...
(Han: but baby its cold outside)
Leia: The first transport is away ...
(Han: but baby its cold outside)
Leia: This escape has been...
(Han: Been hoping that you'd drop in)
Leia: ...so not very nice!
(Han: I'll hold your hands, they're just like ice)

Leia: General Rieekan will start to worry
(Han: Your Highness, what's your hurry?)
Leia: Snowtroopers breaking down the door...
(Han: Listen to the blasters roar!)
Leia: ...so really I'd better scurry...
(Han: Goldenrod better hurry)
Leia: ...but maybe just one transport more
(Han: open the shields, I'll open the door)

Leia: The hallways collapsed!
(Han: Baby its bad out there!)
Leia: No way to get back!
(Han: No ship to be had out there!)
Leia: I wish I knew how...
(Han: Your eyes are like starlight now)
Leia: ...to get off this rock!
(Han: On the Falcon I'll take you out)

Leia: I ought to scream bloody murder...
(Han: Mind if I move in closer?)
Leia: ...call you a Scruffy Nerf Herder
(Han: Hey, who you callin' scruffy?))
Leia: We really can't stay ...
(Han: I'm sure I can get the Falcon to start!)
Both: But baby its cold outside!

Leia: We simply must go!
(Han: But baby there's Imps outside!)
Leia: The answer is no !
(Han: Asteroids and ships outside!)
Leia: Your flying has been ...
(Han: The hyperdrive won't kick in!)
Leia: ...so very insane!
(Han: Look out the window at that big rock!)

Leia: Cant this bucket go any faster?
(Han: I'm doing best I can, sister!)
Leia: The Empire is close at the door!
(Han: We'll fly into the asteroids more!)
Leia: Darth Vader's mind is vicious
(Han: Gosh you're just Worshipful-licious!)
Leia: We can't hide in here anymore!
(Han: Never such a weird cave before!)

Leia: I've gotta get home...
(Han: But baby there's Mynocks out there!)
Leia: Say is this ground foam?
(Han: Giant Slug teeth out there!)
Leia: We're drifting in a garbage trail...
(Han: I think Boba Fett's on our tail!)
Leia: ...so don't you see?
(Han: What say we fly to Cloud City?)

Leia: There's bound to be talk tomorrow...
(Han: Lando will have parts I can borrow!)
Leia: ...I don't trust that guy anyhow
(Han: I'm sure he's forgotten by now...)
Leia: I really can't stay ...
(Han: What's Carbonite anyway?)

Both: But baby its cold...baby it's cold outside!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home