Thursday, August 16, 2007


DJ Mauls Ultimate Star Wars Toy Room Tour, Part 14


The continuing saga of DJ Mauls Ultimate Toy Room Tour Extravaganza Polooza World Tour 2006 Fest-a-rama Drama continues now in chapter 14...I know, I didn't think it would take this long either!

In the last installment, we covered the Ep. I Fast Food toys collection. This time we continue along those lines, as we reach the Plastic Cups shelf.

The first one here is a Ep. III Vader Sippee Cup that I found in a food store for a few bucks.

Next to him is a 7-11 Yoda Slurpee Mug from Ep. III that sold rather quickly and disappeared out of most 7-11's before fans even knew about them.

This next item is sticking out of the Yoda mug, but I decided to take a better picture of it, it's a Vader Twisty Straw from CIII...cheap but cute.

Now, I had also mentioned last chapter about how one had to go to three different fast food restaurants to complete the Ep. I toy collection. This was also true for the Cups & Toppers line they released at the same time; there were 12 different cups to collect across the three separate fast food chains:

R2 - D2 ...out of all of them, he is my favorite one.

Nute Gunray & Boss Nass

Capt. Tarpals & Jar Jar Binks

Watto Sebulba & Anakin ; shown here Podracing side by side.

Queen Amidala Darth Maul ...a close second in the favorite department.

Mace Windu . (they should have made a PURPLE straw for him )

And last, of course, is Yoda.

Also on this shelf are several other cups:Here is a Star Wars Trilogy SE Movie Theater Soda Cup that actually glows in the dark!

This one is a Darth Maul Ep. I Theater cup and next over an Anakin Ep. I Theater cup & Anakin soda cup from Taco Bell.

Along with the Yoda mug, there were FOUR different lenticular Slurpee Cups from 7-11 released during Ep. III that also featured a plastic Darth Vader topper:

7-11 Vader cup 1

7-11 Vader cup 2

7-11 Vader cup 3

7-11 Vader cup 4 For what are essentially cheap plastic cups, these things look amazing.

I wouldn't normally keep these next two, but just for the heck of it I kept a couple of the small, paper soda cups from BK, one side features Ep. III characters and the other side OT characters. I don't keep these because I feel they will become WORTH anything....basically they're glorified GARBAGE, lol...although I DID rinse and clean the thoroughly before displaying them, of course!

Oh, one last cup left, another BK. plastic soda cup again from the Ep. III era.

That's it for the cups, but just to finish out this shelf let's cover a few action figures that wound up along here:Lott Dod, Nute Gunray & Rune Haako

Boss Nass, Capt. Tarpals & Oom-9

several various droids including ASP-7 Droid, 2-1B Medical Droid, two pit droids and a Destroyer Droid.

Last item on this shelf is the Darth Vader Action Bank ...very similar to the Ep. I banks, it plays The Imperial March and moves, and says stuff like "Impressive...most impressive! But you are not a Jedi YET!"

Just one last thing to cover on this shelf, and that's the two BK Ep. III Kids Crowns I hung along the edge of the shelf just for fun...yep, again, good ol' "Poster Putty" works wonders here!

Still quite a few chapters to go, tour fans, so stick around!Now, if you'll excuse me...seeing all those soda cups again has suddenly made me have to PEE...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home