Wednesday, May 16, 2007

DJ Mauls Ultimate Star Wars Toy Room Tour, Part 5

Welcome back, fellow Star Wars fans, to DJ Mauls Star Wars Toy Room Tour Extravaganza Po-looza Fest World Tour 2006...now with Splenda!

Picking up where we left off, let's continue along the big shelf and move on to the next shelf over.

This shelf features the Aayla Secura Unleashed fig which again I think captures the character really well. I'm a big fan of the Unleashed figs.

Next to her is the Arc Fighter Ultra Titanium Vehicle

Next is the Darth Vader Transformer that changes from Vader to his Advanced TIE Fighter. Out of all the Transformers, again this was really the only one I was interested in, hence the only one I've bought. I'm a sucker for cool Vader items.

This next item is another from Disney MGM: The Star Wars Die Cast Parade Car with C-3PO & R2 D2...this I've left in package as it displays well enough as is.

Underneath that is the Star speeder 3000 from Disney's Star Tours ride, exclusive to the Disney MGM store.

the last few items on this shelf are some Yoda & Chewie and Darth Vader Lollipop holders. I've long since eaten the lollipops.

Ok, next shelf over holds still more items.

1st: A C-3PO keychain flashlight and a Darth Vader Ink stamp, just a couple of cheap little items I found somewhere.

In the back is my Star Wars Pez collection in a store display box.

I'm pretty sure I have every variety of the Pez dispensers out so far, some of these I found several years ago and others are the more recent releases after Ep. III. The box is yet another store display I managed to rescue from being recycled. To display them better, I build a little riser out of wooden blocks so that they all fit in rows and are visible better.

Up front is the Droid Tri Fighter Ultra Titanium Vehicle ...so far I have all the Ultras TV's released, I'm hoping they make at least a few more, like a Falcon version.

in the next corner is the 500th Figure Darth Vader.If you read my earlier blog on Openable/Closable Action Figure Packaging, you'd know how I feel about cool packages that open and display well. This one is well done, because the top comes OFF allowing access to the figure without destroying the integrity of the package itself.

Next shelf over... ...the big item is the Darth Vader Mail Away Cookie Jar, one of three that you had to send away for, you'll see the other two shortly.

Next to that is the Darth Vader M&M mug ...I almost made this my regular coffee mug but it's non microwavable and I like my coffee HOT.

In the back is the Anakin / Vader Corn Flakes Cereal Box just for fun. I opened the box from the bottom to remove the cereal bag and keep the box flaps relatively intact.

Next shelf over......

R2 D2 M&M mug & two cereal Light Saber spoons and the Chewie M&M mug...I think the only one I missed of these is the Yoda mug...they were Target exclusive items as far as I know.

I love this next item: the R2 D2 Mail Away Snack Bowl from Crispix cereal. The head flips upside down to make the snack bowl, and the base has an on/off switch and makes R2 sound effects.

Here is a close up of the Crispix Box...again the cereal has been removed, I see no need for BUGS in my toy room.

last few items: the blue and red M&M Light Saber candy holders; these actually light up!

last item on this shelf: The Japanese import Remote Controlled R2 D2 that is SO fun. Again, they did a great job with the packaging, as R2 and the Light Saber controller can be removed and played with without destroying the package. When you're done driving R2 all over the floor, you can put him right back in the box for display. if you have one of these and never opened it, what the heck are you thinking? This toy BEGS to be played with.

One last shelf for now: The R2 and C-3PO Mail Away Cookie Jars...these are from the same offer as the Vader jar, you had to collect proof of purchases from specially marked Keebler products and send away for them.

Here are some close ups of R2 Jar and the C-3PO jar and here they are with the lids off.

In the back are the C-3PO and R2 Corn Flakes Box and a Keebler Cracker Box featuring the mail away offer for the cookie jars.

I'm still not done with this shelf, but the last few items will have to wait until next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home