Friday, May 18, 2007

DJ Mauls Ultimate Star Wars Toy Room Tour, Part 7


Yet another chapter of my online Toy Room tour, thanks as always for being on board.

Today we get to plenty of good stuff, as we've now reached the right side wall along the tour.

The centerpiece to this section is my Master Replicas Darth Vader Ep.V FX Saber, with the display stand mounted to the wall.

The saber is lit up here but it doesn't look nearly as cool as it should in this picture. I picked this up at CIII last year, and hands down the FX sabers are the funnest, coolest "toys" to play with EVER. I'm hoping to add the Darth Maul FX to the collection someday soon.

Here is a close up of the saber hilt which gives you and idea of the detail on these.

On the wall behind it, you saw my collection of the Code 3 3D movie posters. Let's take a closer look at each one:

Code 3 Ep. III 3D poster - full sized...I got this when it was still limited as a "Best Buy" Exclusive but now it's for sale at most Code 3 outlet sites.

Code 3 Ep III 3D Mini ...I love the way the saber comes out of the frame. The blade is actually removable so that it wouldn't break off during shipping. Smart move there.

Code 3 Ep IV 3D poster, style A version,...this is actually the first of the full sized one's I bought, and my favorite.

What actually got me STARTED with these, and was the first one I actually bought, is this one:Code 3 Ep. V 3D mini poster which was a CIII Exclusive and VERY limited and hard to get now.

I was so impressed with how well this was made I decided to get the entire collection. Even the mini one's are very heavy, and while they look fragile are actually contructed very well.

Code 3 Ep. V 3D poster, full-sized....the classic "Gone With The Wind" style poster. Check out the tiny little lasers coming off the tiny X-Wings on the top right corner.

I knew this one would sell out: Code 3 REVENGE Of The Jedi mini poster that recreates the original name and poster for Ep. VI before Lucas changed the name at last minute.

So of course I had to get the Code 3 RETURN of The Jedi 3D mini as well. I think this was the 10th anniversary poster if I'm not mistaken. If you look closely, you'll notice Vaders saber is blue and Lukes is red. This aparently was a mix up on the original poster and Code 3 kept true to it for the 3D versions.

Of course there is a Code 3 Ep. VI full sized 3D poster as well.


And lastly, the Code 3 Ep. IV 3D poster, style D ...also known as the "circus style" poster. That's the entire set for now; I'm hoping they someday make these for Ep. I and II as they are the only films not covered yet for this series.

Now, here's a shelf I'm sure many of you have been waiting to see: My Titanium & Action Fleet Vehicles shelf.

Since there are so many, Some pictures will include several vehicles, others will focus on individual ships:

picture 1 includes many rebel ships: X-Wings, Y-Wings, and A-Wings etc.

picture 2 features the three Jedi Star fighters, green, yellow and blue.

I also have here the large Ultra Titanium Republic Gunship and the Ultra Titanium X-Wing...both of these, unlike the others you saw earlier, came with stands instead of the plastic display cases. I actually like the stands better, they are easier to display.

Here's a closer look at the Clone Wars Gunship TV which features the cool paint job from the cartoon series.

This next one is an older Action Fleet TIE Interceptor which, unlike the ultra TV's, is PLASTIC, not metal. I'd love to see this as an Ultra TV or even just a small one!

Here we have Darth Mauls Sith Infiltrator and it's smaller. Micro Machines plastic version. I was so happy when they finally made this one; I wondered why it took them so long.

Moving along to the riser, we have some Imperial TV's including the Death Star, Imperial Star Destroyer & more

Next down are some of the TIE series including Vaders TIE and the white chase TIE TV

Next we have three different Millennium Falcon TV's including the plain white one from the 90's series, the newer, darker "battle ravaged" version and the "raw metal" version from the five pack.

Next to them are three versions of Slave I including the silver UGH chase, the Ep. II Jango paint and the Ep. V Boba Fett paint versions.

Down at the bottom, more TV's and some Micro Machine items as well, including some tiny pod racers etc.

Moving across the shelf we have still MORE TV's and Action Fleet stuff, and yet MORE next to them.

This shelf half includes:Jabbas Skiff Action Fleet vehicle

AT - AT Action Fleet vehicle

Millennium Falcon Action Fleet with Han & Chewie up there working on her as usual.

Slave I Action Fleet...check out Boba in the cockpit and the tiny Han in Carbonite that fits in the cargo hold.

B-Wing Action Fleet with the smaller "prototype" version that came with it. Again, for clarification for those who don't know, the main difference between the Action Fleet vehicles and the Titanium Vehicles is that the Action Fleet is all PLASTIC, while the TV's are METAL. I prefer the TV's but The Action Fleets are cool too.

Under Slave I you may spot a Micro Machines Outrider with tiny Dash Rendar figure. I wish they'd make a TV of this ship; I know it's EU but it's an awesome ship and was fun to fly in the Shadows of The Empire video game.

A few more:Action Fleet Escape Pod

Darth Maul On Sith Speeder I can't remember if this is an "Action Fleet" vehicle or from a different line but either way it looks pretty cool and fits right in on this shelf. Again, I'd like to see a metal TV version soon.

The Titanium line has been one of the funnest and my most favorite to chase down and collect. I'm hoping they continue this line and I can add even more in the future.

You may have noticed some of them have blue stands, the others black. The ones on blue stands are all older versions from the 90's series. The new line is obviously the black stands. many of the new versions out are exact versions of the older ones and if that was the case I did not buy them as I already had the old versions. The few exceptions to this were the variations on The Falcon and Slave I and the X and Y Wings with paint variations...if it's different enough of a variation I'll get it. I also have a few other doubles because I bought the Five Pack for the Raw Metal Falcon.

I think that's plenty for this time, but don't worry I'm not close to being done with the tour yet.

Another teaser for you: Here is where we're heading Next Time!

Until then, May The Force Be With You...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I like to thanks for the post of the Display Stands...

2:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home