Wednesday, July 04, 2007

DJ Mauls Ultimate Star Wars Toy Room Tour, Part 10


Continuing on to the next shelf down , we find another shelf of various action figures.

Again, where able, I've tried to set them in scenes or poses, such as this one of Yoda VS Dooku.

Behind them you will see several Padme figures from all three PT's as well as Capt. Panaka and a Palace Guard.

Next we have the Three Faces of Palpatine, ...Senator, Chancellor, and Sith Lord.

Next to them are several Jedi including Yoda, Ki Adi Mundi, Shak Ti and Adi Gallia.

In the one corner we find Obi Wan & Grievous battling it out, and next to them the Yoda VS. Battle droid Set.

Towards the front we find Mace VS Sideous and being attacked by Force Lightning. Prince Xizor is somehow there watching as well.

The last shelf on this book case contains just a few more items:

The Star Wars Original Trilogy Set On VHS ...these are the UNALTERED versions, BEFORE the "Special Edition" releases that I also have there on the other side. Now of course we have them on DVD but I kept the VHS sets as part of the collection now. Eventually VHS will be as obscure as the 8 - Track.

The Mace Windu Sneak Preview figures which was a Fan Club mail away offer exclusive. Another Sneak Preview toy from Episode I is the Gian Speeder & Theed Palace Set that I may still open someday and set up but so far never got around to it.

Here we have Millennium Falcon hand held video game that my mom once again found for me at a yard sale or flea market or something...it opens up from the top to access the game.

I featured this picture before to show the Chewie display, but now I want to focus on the figures that run down the side of the shelf. The Holographic Leia Comic Con Exclusive that was eventually made available online for a short time... long enough for me to get it anyway.

Jango Fett Ep. II Sneak Preview figure. ... one of the first Ep. II figs released.

Aasajj Ventress Clone Wars figure ...one of the very few EU characters I have, but I always love a good villain and she was one of the better ones.

Darth Maul Ep. I figure still in package, ...I'm not sure WHY. I actually have another of these, opened, and the package on this one is far from "mint" but I guess I just figured I'd keep him carded because he represents the beginning of the PT's for me in collectibles.Plus the card features Maul as part of the art as well, and some day I may try and get Ray Park to sign the card.

Oh, a few other items that run down the OTHER side of the bookshelf:The Ep. I Comic Book Mini Series from Dark Horse, in a limited edition, sealed four pack.Shadows Of The Empire Comic Book that came with a Boba Fett VS IG-88 two figure pack collection.Below that is a photo copy of a Darth Vader sketch signed by the artist that I picked up at the Dark Horse Comics booth at CIII.It's only a photo copy, not the original sketch, or I'd have framed it better, but I still like it.

I also grabbed this Episode III Comic Book Adoption Cover poster while at the Dark Horse booth as well, and I neglected to mention when I showed this picture before that the Ep. III comic you see there up front I also picked up at the CIII Dark Horse booth and had signed by the artist and writer.

I'm going to finish this one out by (sort of) giving you an idea of where I'm heading next...The next book shelf over still has a TON of items on it to cover, but for now I'll just show you this photo of the side to which I've displayed all the certificates that came with the Code 3 3D posters I featured in part seven of the tour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home